The Christmas Fair which is taking place on Saturday 30th November, 2-4pm. This a fun-filled event which includes a magic show, craft activities, tombola, home baking, face painting, lucky dip, hamper raffle and lots, lots more. Santa will be making an appearance.
- You can order your entry tickets and magic show tickets NOW on Wisepay
- Please bring donations of home baking into school on Friday 29th November (items to be individually wrapped please)
- Volunteers are needed to make the event a success – CLICK HERE to go to the online volunteer sign up form.
From anytime NOW you can drop off the following items at school reception:
- Send in bottles for the Tombola
- Send in fiction/non fiction, children’s & pre teen books – good quality only please
- Send in CDs/DVDs/Computer Games/Toys – good quality only please
- Send in a box of mince pies for the refreshments stall
- Wrap and send in small gifts for the lucky dip, value 50p, please label ‘girl’ or ‘boy’
- Donate something for the Silent Auction