This a fun-filled event which includes a magic show, films, craft activities, tombola, home baking, face painting, lucky dip, hamper raffle and lots, lots more. Santa will be making an appearance. Arrive hungry – you’ll find a range of food stalls selling everything from pizzas to noodles.
You can order your entry tickets, film and magic show tickets NOW on Wisepay.
Please bring donations of home baking into school on Friday 28th November (items to be individually wrapped please) or on the day of the fair.
From anytime NOW you can drop off the following items at school reception:
- Send in bottles for the Tombola
- Send in fiction/non fiction, children’s & pre teen books – good quality only please
- Send in CDs/DVDs/Computer Games/Toys – good quality only please
- Send in a box of mince pies for the refreshments stall
- Send in GOOD QUALITY children’s clothes (inc party clothes)
- Wrap and send in small gifts for the lucky dip, value 50p.
- Donate something for the Silent Auction
- Donate something for the Christmas Hampers Raffle. (Each year group is making a hamper, so please hand in donations to class teacher.)
Please sign up if you are available to assist: