SCIENNES WINTER FAIR
Sat 28th November 2015, noon till 3pm
Last year’s Winter Fair was an unprecedented success. Above all, the one thing that made it great was YOU – the volunteers!
We are once again looking for willing volunteers to help manage the busy stalls at this year’s fair, as well as donations to help us raise funds.
Here’s how you can help:
Your time: On the day of the fair we need help to set-up, as well as run the stalls. You can volunteer for either or both. It can take as little as an hour and is great fun. We will set-up at about 11:00. Please sign up to help out.
Your donations: We’re looking for lots of good stuff to sell on the day, from raffle prizes to home baking. We need:
- Branded Sciennes school wear
- Suitable gifts for the Christmas hampers, e.g. Christmas pudding, pies, wine, etc.
- Home baking , jams and preserves
- Toys (used or new)
- Small gifts for the lucky dip (please wrap and label girl, boy or either)
- Food for the South Edinburgh food bank, e.g. a child’s chocolate advent calendar.
All donations can be dropped off at the school in your child’s classroom. Note: home baking donations should be handed over, if possible, on the day.
Please note we are unable to take books, CD’s, DVD’s.
Thank you all very much,
Events and Fundraising Group.