Sciennes Winter Fair is on Saturday 25th November 12 noon – 3pm and we need your help! Here are some simple ways you can help with The Sciennes Winter Fair this year.
1. Donate. As always lots of stuff is needed for the stalls at the Winter Fair.
- Bring in any unwanted, reusable toys, school uniforms, plants, books , CDs/DVDs
- Donate items for the Hamper Raffles, bottles for tombola, small items for lucky dip. Please wrap the lucky dip presents up and mark ‘boy’ or ‘girl’ on them
- Donate something for silent auction
- Bake or buy mince pies for the refreshment stalls. These can be dropped off in the main office at the school any time on Friday the 24th November 2017.
2. Bake or boil. Bring in your favourite baking and label your baking with details of ingredients. Cakes and other baked goodies can be dropped off at the school on Friday the 24th November 2017 or before noon on Saturday the 25th November 2017. Jams, jellies and chutneys would also be really appreciated.
3. Flowers and Swags Stall. Our very own talented Sarah Brown will be making wonderful swags and flowers for the flower stall at the fair. Sarah would very much appreciate any help with making swags and flowers. If you can help, please can you get in touch! Also, please bring any foliage to school on Friday 24th November or before 11 am on Saturday 25th November.
4. Volunteer. Just an hour of your time can make a real difference to the success of the Summer Fair. It’s a great way to become more involved and get to know people. Just follow the doodle poll:
The entry price is £1 and can be paid at the door which includes a coffee/tea & biscuit/mince pie. Children under 3 go free.
You will soon receive a flyer in your child’s schoolbag. More information and your raffle tickets can be found there. The raffle tickets cost £1 each. If you or your friends would like to buy any please return the money and one half of the purchased ticket with your name and contact written on tickets to school in the attached envelope. Keep the other half of the ticket as a receipt!
If you would like more tickets please email Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book your place for Santa visit, Magic show and Movie time tickets online via Parents Council website to avoid disappointments (links will be sent out soon). You can pay for them on the day. Alternatively, you can use the tear off slip from the flyer you children will bring and hand it to the School office. If you have any questions or comments please get in touch by email: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Fair!