- P7 Transition Days at High School June 20, 2017 – June 22, 2017 Various
- P1 Trip to Vogrie Park June 22, 2017 Vogrie Country Park, Edinburgh, city of Edinburgh EH23 4NU, UK
- P7 Graduation Performance June 26, 2017 at 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm Gym Hall
- P7 LEAVERS DANCE June 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Sciennes Primary School, 10 Sciennes Rd, Edinburgh EH9 1LG, UK
- Term Ends June 30, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Category Archives: Health and Well Being
This past weekend Sciennes parents Fiona Denvir and Bethan McEwan participated in the Etape Caledonia, a 130 km event through the hills and valleys near Pitlochry. That’s like riding from Sciennes Primary to Arbroath by way of Dundee. And they didn’t … Continue reading
EMOTIONAL and MENTAL HEALTH INFORMATION EVENING WHERE and WHEN: in school on Thursday 4thFebruary at 7pm.
CANCELLED You are invited to a Emotional and Mental Health curriculum evening on Wednesday 11 November at Sciennes from 7.30pm – 9.00pm.
The Introduction and background was presented by Carolyn Anstruther. She outlined the remit of the group which is to focus on the Emotional and Mental health of the children (please see Health and Wellbeing blog on Sciennes website for more info).
The Health and Wellbeing group has been dormant for a couple of years and the Parent Council feels it’s time to get things going again.