- P4 TRI TO MUSEUM, ROMAN ARTEFACTS October 24, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am National Museum of Scotland, Chambers St, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, UK
- P6 TRIP TO ZOO November 6, 2017 at 9:00 am – 3:00 pm RZSS Edinburgh Zoo, 134 Corstorphine Rd, Edinburgh EH12 6TS, UK
- Lyceum P3 - P7 Arabian Nights December 8, 2017 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm lyceum theatre, London WC2E, UK
- P7 Basket Ball Team to The Crags Sports Centre, Time TBC January 22, 2018 Crags Sports Centre Edinburgh
- P6 & P7 Cross Country Teams TBC February 26, 2018 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am The Meadows, Melville Dr, Edinburgh EH9 9EX, UK
Category Archives: Health and Well Being
This past weekend Sciennes parents Fiona Denvir and Bethan McEwan participated in the Etape Caledonia, a 130 km event through the hills and valleys near Pitlochry. That’s like riding from Sciennes Primary to Arbroath by way of Dundee. And they didn’t … Continue reading
EMOTIONAL and MENTAL HEALTH INFORMATION EVENING WHERE and WHEN: in school on Thursday 4thFebruary at 7pm.
CANCELLED You are invited to a Emotional and Mental Health curriculum evening on Wednesday 11 November at Sciennes from 7.30pm – 9.00pm.
The Introduction and background was presented by Carolyn Anstruther. She outlined the remit of the group which is to focus on the Emotional and Mental health of the children (please see Health and Wellbeing blog on Sciennes website for more info).
The Health and Wellbeing group has been dormant for a couple of years and the Parent Council feels it’s time to get things going again.