- P6 Leave for Benmore Outdoor Education Centre February 3, 2020 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Dunoon, UK
- P6 Return from Benmore Outdoor Education Centre February 7, 2020 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Dunoon, UK
- Cross Country Training P6/P7 March 9, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Meadows
- Tempest in school - Class group photos March 12, 2020 at 9:30 am – 2:00 pm Sciennes Primary School, 10 Sciennes Rd, Edinburgh EH9 1LG, UK
- P6 TRIP TO JUPITER ARTLAND May 20, 2020 at 9:00 am – 2:30 pm Jupiter Artland, Bonnington House Steadings, Wilkieston, Edinburgh, Kirknewton EH27 8BY, UK
Category Archives: Health and Well Being
Following the success of our Mental Health Awareness Week last year, the Health and Wellbeing group are planning another full programme of events for parents, teachers and pupils from 14th May – 18th May. As a direct request from parents, … Continue reading
This past weekend Sciennes parents Fiona Denvir and Bethan McEwan participated in the Etape Caledonia, a 130 km event through the hills and valleys near Pitlochry. That’s like riding from Sciennes Primary to Arbroath by way of Dundee. And they didn’t … Continue reading
EMOTIONAL and MENTAL HEALTH INFORMATION EVENING WHERE and WHEN: in school on Thursday 4thFebruary at 7pm.
CANCELLED You are invited to a Emotional and Mental Health curriculum evening on Wednesday 11 November at Sciennes from 7.30pm – 9.00pm.
The Introduction and background was presented by Carolyn Anstruther. She outlined the remit of the group which is to focus on the Emotional and Mental health of the children (please see Health and Wellbeing blog on Sciennes website for more info).
The Health and Wellbeing group has been dormant for a couple of years and the Parent Council feels it’s time to get things going again.