- P6 Leave for Benmore Outdoor Education Centre February 3, 2020 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Dunoon, UK
- P6 Return from Benmore Outdoor Education Centre February 7, 2020 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Dunoon, UK
- Cross Country Training P6/P7 March 9, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Meadows
- Tempest in school - Class group photos March 12, 2020 at 9:30 am – 2:00 pm Sciennes Primary School, 10 Sciennes Rd, Edinburgh EH9 1LG, UK
- P6 TRIP TO JUPITER ARTLAND May 20, 2020 at 9:00 am – 2:30 pm Jupiter Artland, Bonnington House Steadings, Wilkieston, Edinburgh, Kirknewton EH27 8BY, UK
Tag Archives: Parent Council meeting
Sciennes Parent Council Meeting, Thursday 12th May 2016, 7-9pm Room 16, Sciennes Primary School Agenda
Sciennes Parent Council Meeting Thursday 10th March 2016 7-9pm Room 16, Sciennes Primary School
Sciennes Parent Council Meeting Thursday 10 March 2016, 7-9pm Room 16. All welcome.
Sciennes Parents and Carers, Welcome back and happy 2016 to you. We hope your break was refreshing and that you’re ready to tackle everything coming year has to offer. As you may know, the next Sciennes Parent Council meeting is … Continue reading
Sciennes Parent Council Meeting Thursday 29th Oct. 2015 7-9pm Room 16, Sciennes Primary School
Calling all parents! The next meeting of the Sciennes Parent Council is coming up quickly. Please join us Thursday 29 October, 2015, room 16. All are welcome.
All parents and carers are welcome at the Sciennes Parent Council 2015 Annual General Meeting. The agenda is as follows:
All Sciennes parents and carers are warmly invited to the Annual General Meeting of Sciennes Parent Council. The AGM is taking place on Thurs 18th June, 7pm in Room 16, Sciennes Primary.
An extra Parent Council Meeting has been organised to focus on playground improvements – see the agenda below. All parents welcome. Agenda for Parent Council Meeting on Tuesday 31st March
The next Parent Council Meeting is taking place on Thurs 15th Jan, 7pm – 9pm in Room 16. Please see previous minutes and agenda on PC website. All parents and carers are very welcome to attend.